Why gallstone flush?
If the flow of bile is weak, causing it to remain constantly stagnant in liver, there will be higher risk of sediment formation which resembles stones, sand or mud in the gallbladder. Since the gallbladder acts as a reservoir for bile, it becomes less efficient when clogged with sediments, causing acute problems when stones are lodged in the bile duct leading from the gallbladder to the duodenum. Gallbladder REtreat clears residues from the liver as well.
When do you do it?
Most people with gallstones (up to 80%) have no obvious symptoms. Oftentimes, they are surprised to see the number of stones flushed out after they have done the REtreat.
• Indigestion, belching and bloating
• Intolerance for fatty or greasy food
• Bitterness in the mouth, tightness in the chest
• Periodic pain under the right rib cage, painful and discomfort when pressed
• Tension in the shoulders and at the back of the neck
• Black spots and pigmentation on ski
DURATION: 6 days
REMEDY (amount required):
Apple Juice*† 8 bottles (750ml each)
Lemon Juice*† 125ml
Olive Oil* (Extra Virgin) 125ml
Epsom Salt 2 tsp
1. Drink 4 glasses (1 litre) of organic apple juice (or eat 4 to 5 organic apples) per day for 6 days consecutively. Apple juice helps to soften gallstones.
2. On the sixth day, stop eating after lunch but continue to drink apple juice. At 6pm, take 1 teaspoon of epsom salt in a glass of warm water. Repeat the same at 8pm. At 10pm, mix 125ml of lemon juice with 125ml of olive oil in a shaker, shake well and drink. Lemon juice helps to soften the bile duct. Olive oil stimulates excretion of bile which helps to flush stones out of body.
3. Right after drinking the mixture, lie down on your right, bend your knees and move them towards your chest (as illustrated). Stay in the position for at least 20 minutes. This helps to release the gallstones.
4. On the seventh day, softened stones will be passed out through the bowel as floating particles with size as big as strawberry or as fine as a grain of sand.
Remarks: Gallstones may not be completely softened and flushed out if they are too hard. If no stones are flushed out after the first REtreat, you may need to repeat the REtreat within 3 weeks. Drinking chamomile tea frequently before the REtreat helps to dissolve the calcified stones more effectively.
For diabetic patient: To avoid fluctuation in blood sugar level, it is recommended to eat 6 organic green apples a day to replace apple juice.
Precaution: Avoid performing Gallbladder REtreat during a cold & flu
1. Go on a vegetarian diet throughout the REtreat, avoid alcohol, oily and cold food; drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water daily.
2. For optimum results, 6 to 8 times of consecutive Gallbladder REtreats are recommended (with resting interval of not more than 3 weeks in between REtreats), until no stones are flushed out in 2 consecutive REtreats. You may repeat Gallbladder REtreat twice a year for maintenance thereafter.
3. Chronically ill people are advised to do gallstone flush to assist in their recovery.
4. People who have had their gallbladder removed are advised to do Gallbladder REtreat once every 3 months, to help remove stones from bile ducts in the liver.
5. It is recommended to do Gallbladder REtreat before Liver REtreat or before taking any liver remedies