• Massage the acupoints Yintang (印堂) and Yingxiang (迎香) using gentle circular movements.
• Do this 60 times in a single session every day to help improve the circulation in your face and overall complexion.
This mask helps treat a dry or oily complexion. It also contains pearl powder that whitens and smoothens the skin. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
• Mix 0.2g of pearl powder and 1–2ml of fresh milk.
• For dry skin, add ½ tsp of egg yolk to the mixture.
• If you have oily skin, add ½ tsp of egg white instead.
• Apply the mask to a clean face and leave for 20 minutes.
• Wash off with water. If needed, follow with moisturiser.
Remedies contributed by Senior Physician Tang Yue from Eu Yan Sang Premier TCM Centre@ Orchard Paragon.