The intestines have 400 to over 500 kinds of bacteria, which total are more than 100 trillion. They are divided into the bad bacteria, friendly bacteria and opportunistic bacteria. Bad bacteria (such as E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus) can lead to harmful pathogenic effect, and reduce the body's resistance; friendly bacteria (such as lactic acid) combats to prevent bad bacteria from breeding, boost the immune force, intestinal digestion and nutrient absorption capacity, while purifying the intestinal tract.
Prebiotics and Probiotics
• Prebiotics act as the “nutrients” that stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the intestinal tract. The common phrases that we hear are dietary fibre, inulin, and oligosaccharides.
• Probiotics can prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the gut, and can improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. Lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria are both probiotic intestinal bacteria.
The main features of Healthmune +
• Boosts the immune system, reduces allergic reactions
• Suppresses the growth of bad bacteria
• Synthetic nutrients helps digestion and absorption of nutrients