MEMBER CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In order to be part of Eu Yan Sang (1959) Sdn. Bhd’s. (hereinafter refer to as “the Company” or “EYS”) Eu Rewards membership card programme, customer is required to complete the application form at any EYS outlet or EYS authorized special outlet in Malaysia and pay a prescribed processing fee. The prescribed processing fee is subject to any promotional offer as set forth by EYS from time to time.
2. Applicants must be 18 years old or above to apply for Eu Rewards member.
3. Upon presentation of the EYS Eu Rewards membership card, the Eu Rewards member is entitled to a 5% discount on all regular priced EYS products at any EYS outlets and all authorised special outlets in Malaysia, but excluding agent-controlled, other promotional items and any other excluded items as prescribed by EYS from time to time.
4. Upon the presentation of the Eu Rewards membership card, the Eu Rewards member is entitled to a 10% discount on the medical fees only items in Health Cité TCM Clinics, the dining at The Zun Kitchenette and is subject to the terms & condition set forth in each outlets and subject further to any excluded items as prescribed by EYS from time to time.
5. For any purchase that made in Singapore, China and Hong Kong outlets, Eu Rewards member will also get to enjoy a discount and is subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the respective outlets in each region.
6. Only Eu Rewards membership cardholder himself/herself can only enjoy the member privilege. EYS Eu Rewards membership card / e-membership card / NRIC/ Passport Number must be presented before payment of each purchase in order to enjoy the special discount and to facilitate recording of sales transaction.
7. The EYS Eu Rewards membership card is not a credit card and is not meant to be converted for cash. It is strictly not transferable.
8. The ownership of the EYS Eu Rewards membership card remains with the Company, and the membership card must be returned to EYS upon request from time to time. EYS and/or it agents reserve the right to verify the identity of the cardholder and the cardholder must furnish the necessary information if so required.
9. Eu Rewards membership validity period:
i. Eu Rewards membership is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issuance and shall end on the last day of the twelfth (12th) month.
[e.g.: For newly signed up member on any day in January: The membership will valid until January 31 of the following year.]
10. The Eu Rewards membership renewal system:
i. The Eu Rewards membership card will be automatically renewed if it achieves the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending as determined by EYS from time to time. The date of auto-renewal shall commence on the first day of the thirteenth (13th) month.
ii. The Eu Rewards renewal system including its prescribed Qualified Annual Spending shall be as prescribed by EYS, and shall subject to the terms and conditions and any promotional offer as set forth by EYS from time to time.
iii. In the event of Eu Rewards membership expiration, i.e. the annual spending is less than the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending, all accumulated Eu Rewards points shall lapse and shall be deemed to be of no effect. A new membership can be applied by paying a prescribed processing fee and no Eu Rewards points shall be entitled to be carried forward.
iv. Members are encouraged to maintain the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending and only active Eu Rewards members are eligible for the exclusive member-only discounts.
11. The Company reserves the right to reject or terminate the card at any time without prior notice and without assigning any whatsoever reasons and the cardholder shall have no claims whatsoever against EYS.
12. EYS Eu Rewards member shall immediately report to the Customer Relationship Management Department (CRM Dept) for any theft or loss of the membership card to prevent the card from being misused by any fraudulent parties.
13. For lost or damaged of the Eu Rewards membership card, the cardholder may go to any EYS outlets in Malaysia to seek for a replacement and a replacement fee will be imposed.
14. For any change of personal information, the Eu Rewards member must write in to inform our CRM Department by normal post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our Customer Careline at 1300-888-213.
15. Please be informed that promotional information will only be sent out to Eu Rewards members who have met the minimum transaction frequency and / or minimum criteria as may be determined by EYS. Notwithstanding the provision hereto, EYS may choose to only send out selected promotional information to different targeted EU Rewards members and the decision by EYS shall be final and shall not be subject to any challenge.
16. EYS reserves the right to use and utilize the database information for any marketing or promotional purposes.
17. EYS will not bear any responsibility for newsletters that got lost in the mail.
18. EYS reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. Any dispute arises on the application or use of EYS Eu Rewards membership card shall be solely determined by Eu Yan Sang, and all decisions shall be final.
1. Every Ringgit (MYR) spent at EYS outlets or e-Store in Malaysia will be rewarded with one (1) Eu Rewards point (RM1.00 = 1.00 Eu Rewards point). It is expressly provided that Eu Rewards points will be rewarded on the actual and nett amount payable in the total bill after deducting all the cash voucher, gift voucher, discount voucher, instant rebate or any other form of promotional offers. During seasonal promotion, EYS reserves the right to not reward any Eu Rewards points (kindly refer to statement B.10), or the Eu Rewards points may vary from time to time depending on the promotional reward rate. [e.g.: A customer purchased EYS products at the total amount of RM500.00. After deducting the cash voucher of RM100.00, the actual and net payment is RM400.00. There will be a 400.00 Eu Rewards points rewarded.]
2. For orders that require delivery (EYS outlets or e-Store), Eu Rewards points will be rewarded only after the delivery is completed.
3. This Eu Rewards Point Collection Programme is only applicable for all EYS Eu Rewards members at all EYS outlets and e-Store in Malaysia only. EYS Eu Rewards members from other regions outside of Malaysia can only enjoy the discount as set forth by the respective EYS outlets in Malaysia and shall not be entitled to earn any Eu Rewards points or accumulation.
4. No Eu Rewards points will be credited to EYS Eu Rewards membership card for any transactions made at Health Cité TCM Clinics, The Zun Kitchenette and any EYS authorised special outlet(s) decided by EYS from time to time in and outside Malaysia.
5. All points accumulated from January 01 till December 31 every year will valid until December 31 of the next year.
6. In the event of Eu Rewards membership expiration for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to the annual spending is less than the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending, all accumulated Eu Rewards points shall lapse and shall be deemed to be of no effect and the cardholder shall have no claims whatsoever against EYS.
7. EYS Eu rewards points earned are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other items, except for those stated in EYS Instant Redemption Programme.
8. EYS Eu Rewards points earned are not-transferable and/or assignable to any other person(s).
9. EYS reserves the right to forfeit any member’s Eu Rewards points in the event that the accumulated Eu Rewards points are suspected of being fraudulently recorded, recorded in error or related to a transaction which has been cancelled or where a refund has been given without prior notice. Any decision by EYS shall be final and shall not be subject to any challenge.
10. The following items are not entitled for Eu Rewards point collection:
EYS gift vouchers, cash voucher, discount voucher, instant rebate, gift coupons and prepaid cards
Goods return/ exchange
Eu Rewards membership fee/ Renewal Fee/ Penalty Fee
Malaysia Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Stamp duty & Easy Payment interest
Tickets (Activities, Workshop, Seminar, etc.)
Point Redemption / Fast Track Products
Any other items as prescribed by EYS at its sole discretion from time to time
11. EYS Eu Rewards members can check their points balance at any EYS outlets in Malaysia, eStore, EYS App or call our Customer Careline at 1300-888-213.
12. Eu Yan Sang (1959) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the programme at any time it deems necessary and shall not be responsible for any unutilised reward points by the Members. In such a case, the Company shall give advance notice to members in the manner it deems appropriate.
13. Eu Yan Sang (1959) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. Eu Rewards members can redeem their accumulated Eu Reward points as an instant rebate to the total bill subject to the terms and conditions prescribed by EYS from time to time. Only valid members with sufficient points are eligible for Eu Yan Sang redemption programme.
2. The redemption rate entitlement in “Instant Rebate Programme” is solely determined by EYS and its decisions shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained. Eu Yan Sang reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the instant redemption and point redemption program during the promotion period.
3. Eu Rewards points will be deducted automatically after each redemption. All Eu Rewards points will remain valid in the membership account until its expiration date.
4. Members shall utilise all the Eu Rewards points before its expiration. All expired points will lapse and shall be deemed to be of no effect. Any request for redemption after the validity period will not be entertained.
5. EYS bears no responsibility for any loss, damage, delivery failure, or late arrival which may arise during the delivery of instant reward redemption. Eu Rewards members should check with any EYS outlets, eStore, EYS App or call our Customer Careline if they do not receive any notification during the stated period.
6. EYS reserves the right to refuse the redemption of Eu Rewards points, if suspected that Eu Rewards points were fraudulently accumulated by the member, or recorded in error, or related to a transaction which has been cancelled, or where a refund has been given, or whatsoever reason that EYS deems appropriate.
7. Only Eu Rewards members with valid existing membership and sufficient Eu Rewards points are eligible to EYS instant redemption programme. Eu Rewards members are required to present their Eu Rewards membership card / NRIC / Passport, or other supported documents as required for verification purposes, and members must complete the Instant Redemption form in order to redeem the points.
8. Eu Yan Sang (1959) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. Only Eu Rewards members with valid existing membership and sufficient Eu Rewards points are eligible to EYS point redemption programme. Eu Rewards members are required to present their Eu Rewards membership card / NRIC / Passport, or other supported documents as required for verification purposes, and members must complete the Instant Redemption form in order to redeem the points.
2. All redemption while stocks last. Gifts are subject to stock availability. Eu Yan Sang reserves the right to substitute with other gifts of equivalent reward points without prior notice and without prior consent from the cardholder.
1. The process of applying EYS membership may involve the collection of the data and information (“Personal Data”) about the applicant in the purpose of membership registering and the Company services monitoring and improving.
2. The failure to provide such Personal Data or if such Personal Data provided is not satisfactory to the Company, will result in the failure of the membership application.
3. EYS treat and view every member’s personal data seriously. Personal Data provided will generally be kept confidential and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
1. Mom's To be privilege (MTB) is specifically for pregnant women only to enjoy the following benefits:
Free ONE year membership.
Entitled 15% selected products discount till end of the month of the expected due date.
During pregnancy get a Mom’s-to-be welcome gift.
Entitled RM100 rebate for selected Postnatal Care Package.
Entitled to download pregnancy e-handbook for FREE.
By end of the month of the expected due date, membership will be automatically convert to "VIP Member".
2. MTB privileges are strictly not transferable.
3. Member must present IC and MTB card to qualify for the 15% selected products discount.
4. The special 15% selected products discount is only applicable to regular-priced Eu Yan Sang products and is not applicable to 3rd party brands or promotional items. Discount is only valid at Eu Yan Sang outlets in Malaysia including AEON Supermarket, and not valid in authorised special outlets, The Zun Kitchenette, Health Cité and Eu Yan Sang Integrative Health Sdn. Bhd. (TCM).
5. MTB members are also qualified for 10% discount on products and service purchase at Health Cite Healthcare Centre (consultation fee only), The Zun Kitchenette subject to local stores’ terms and conditions.
6. Member shall immediately report any theft or loss of their card to Eu Yan Sang Customer Relationship Management Department to prevent any unauthorized use of the card. You may request for a replacement card at any Eu Yan Sang outlet. A minimal fee will be charged.
7. For any changes of personal information, members may contact Eu Yan Sang Customer Relationship Management Department via email to email@example.com or call customer careline at 1300-888-213. Please ensure the contact details that you have provided are correct and updated.
8. Eu Yan Sang reserves the right to use members’ details for marketing and other purpose.
9. Eu Yan Sang reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions or substitute gifts with other products of equivalent value without prior notices.
10. Any dispute relating to the application or use of EYS membership card shall be solely determined by Eu Yan Sang and all decision shall be final.
11. For non-compliance with proper usage, Eu Yan Sang reserves the right to reject a member and terminate his/her card at any time without giving prior notices.
English version of the Terms & Conditions shall prevail over other version. (Version 3. 01112021)